a brother to me...





No tear will ever roll down my checks
No sigh will ever escape from my lips
No curse will ever block my way
For now I have you beside me…
A hand to hold me when I trip off my feet
A hug to tell me I am around
A tug in my hair to say
‘I am going to tease you’
A peck on my check
To put me to sleep
A shoulder to put my tired head on
I will not mind your dirty clothes
All over my bed
I will not mind your antics
Nor will I complain
-If you hide my things…
We will sing songs off tune
We will walk together for many miles,
A little fight
A foolish argument
Few moments to uneasy silence
Few tugs at each other
And we will make up again
How much does it cost?
To buy all these feelings
Not a coin of worth
Not a bet can buy
It is priceless
A brother to me…

(dedicated to my brother)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhhh shreya its superb yaar..........i am really so so much impressed........how well you have described yaar.............wow........claps please all my friend...........give her a huge blow of claps.........you are superb ...firsttime i feel the the things you wanna say in the real......so nice desription
keep it up shreya....good luck

SUBHASIS CHAKRABORTY said...

Wow .... Felt like the rolling gems down thy cheeks ...

.. No worries ... Fulfilled Wishes are coming closer on golden chariots ... :) ... Keep posting ...


Subhasis Chakraborty
Collection Of Shayari